The entire process is dependent on the lashes used for extensions. Keep these attributes in mind when stocking up to enhance the look of your client’s eyelashes:
- Material – When selecting lashes, ensure that they are made from non-irritating material. Although the synthetic material is cheaper, it is rough and can destroy natural lashes
- Length – If you have a close look at your natural lashes, you will notice that every lash is not of the same length.
- Curl – To add dimension and drama, you will have to choose lashes having different curls. The curl rods determine the extent to which the lash arc upward. For a natural and straight look, the J-curls are the best. They slightly curl at the end. For more oomph and drama, choose the C-curl rods that arch more steeply.
- Tip – The tip of the tweezers must be pointed to isolate the lashes.
- Size – The tweezers you choose must be perfect for your hands – neither too small nor too large.
- Tension – You need to note the tension capability of your tweezers.
3) Lash adhesive
Many products that you use during a lashing session may be used for one time. You might have to replenish them regularly. Don’t compromise the comfort and quality of these items for you or your client. Keep a stock of these lashing goods at all times.
Eye pads , Eye tape, Lash ring, Headbands , Sponges
If you are looking for the best salon about eyelash extensions in Yorba Linda, CA. You must visit Lucy’s Lashes. Welcome to our salon.